Friday, November 21, 2008

Teaching the tots

This week was pretty amazing. I had a really good time teaching 6th graders. I'm not sure how much different it will be to teach the higher grades, but 6th graders are hilarious! I think I'm more of a Junior High teacher...I think it's because I like to mess with them and see what they really know. High schoolers can see right through you and know that you are playing stupid. I always have the most fun teaching those who are still young enough to be gullible and old enough to have advanced brain processes. I like helping them see what they know and why they believe it. 6th grade was a lot of fun. I can't believe how much they called me on when I was playing Ms. Volta. They're smart. I'm excited to see what happens in my classroom.

No comments: